BeReHaT SeBeNtaR BeRsaMa bLoG SaYa

aLL My LoVeR...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

cRaZy LoVe!!!

Assalamualaikum...
Hai semua...hehehehe....
My entry for today is about love...
Today i want to speak in english...Dont mad at me k if my english was broken...
Huhuhhu....Yes besides love to ALLAH SWT, Nabi Muhammad SAW, Parents & Famly...
Im also have feeling about a woman...
The woman that i love so much have left me...
She have another guy for sure...
I know this couze i read her msg..
"baby jgn nakal2x ye"...So stupid...
I do evrything for her then she left me...
arggghhhh....You are so stupid akram...
You still love that woman....
Yes I still love her till she not married...
Yes I always make the wrong decision one day ago...
But i will change couze of her...
I try very hard to change...
But she dont see what have I change...
The memory one day ago...










Thats all the sweet memory with my lover...
But now i dont know...She till remember all this memory or not...
I will do anything for her couze i love her so much...
I hope one day we will be togethr back..
I very hope that...
Please accept me back as your lover....

No comments:

Post a Comment